Monster Credits Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions of Entry
These Terms and Conditions govern the Monster Credits Prize Draw ("the Draw"). The Draw is promoted by Monster Rewards SL of Avda Bruselas (DE) Num. 338, CC Fanabe Plaza, Costa Adeje 38660, Tenerife ("Monster Rewards").
Conditions of Entry
- By entering the Draw, you agree to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and to comply fully with them.
- The Draw is open to current customers of Monster Rewards who are UK residents and aged 18 or over and excludes employees of Monster Rewards and its subsidiaries or families, agents, affiliates, or anyone involved in running the Draw. Entrants should not be employed or working in the leisure credits or timeshare industries. Monster Rewards res erves the right to take steps to verify participants' eligibility before or immediately after the Draw takes place.
- To enter the Draw you must follow the instructions on the Draw webpage. In summary there are two ways to enter the Draw:
- entries made using Monster Credits: Multiple Monster Credits can be entered via the Draw webpage, with each Monster Credit representing a single entry. Please note that once entered to the Draw a Monster Credit will be non-refundable.
- entries made by post: you can enter by posting your name, phone number, email address and the Closing Date of the Draw you want to enter on a postcard or within an envelope to
c/o Monster Rewards Ltd, Fifth Floor Waverley House, Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth BH8 8DY before the Closing Date (see below). Each postal entry received shall represent a single entry into the Draw.
- The Closing Date and regularity of each Draw shall be indicated on the Draw webpage.
- Only complete entries will be accepted. Monster Rewards accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach it by the Closing Date for any reason. Proof of sending or posting is not proof of receipt.
- By entering the Draw you confirm to Monster Rewards that all information submitted by you is correct and that you have complied fully with these Terms and Conditions. Monster Rewards reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Automated entries and entries via third parties or agents will be invalid. Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions (including those containing any false information) will be invalid.
- The winning entry/entries will be drawn at random by Monster Rewards from all complete entries received before the Closing Date
- The prize(s) for each Draw will be indicated on the Draw webpage.
- The winner(s) will be notified as soon as practicable on or after the Draw date via the email address or phone number provided at the time of entry. Details of the winner(s) will be published on the Monster Rewards website within 7 working days of the Closing Date.
- The winner(s) must claim the prize within 14 working days of Monster Rewards sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Monster Rewards may (but shall not be obliged to) offer the unclaimed prize to a runner up selected from random from all the entries in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The physical prize(s) or tickets for prize holidays (as applicable) will be posted to the winner(s) within 4 weeks of the Closing Date. Monster Rewards will not be liable for any damage to the prize caused during postage or delay to delivery of the prize.
- Where the prize is a holiday:
- it must be taken in accordance with the dates, destinations, carriers and number of passengers specified by Monster Rewards;
- the winner must hold a valid passport with at least 6 months’ further duration from the return date of the holiday and which contains no visa restrictions on your ability to travel to the relevant destination. Passport control and in-country authorities reserve the right to refuse entry. If you are refused passage and or entry/exit to or from the country being visited, any additional costs and losses incurred will be your sole responsibility;
- children under 18 years of age cannot travel unless accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over;
- the winner will be responsible for obtaining adequate travel insurance.
- please read the description of the holiday on the Draw webpage as it will contain details of what is and is not included as part of the prize. All other elements of the holiday shall be the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize are non-transferable and winners cannot request any alternative prize (cash or otherwise). Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Monster Rewards reserves the right to (a) substitute the prize(s) with an alternative; and (b) cancel, modify, extend or suspend the Draw.
- Monster Rewards reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time on giving notice through its website www.Monster-Rewards.co.uk
- By entering the Draw, you consent to the use of your personal data by Monster Rewards for the purposes of administration of the Draw including publishing your name and county if you are a winner and any other purposes to which you have consented.
- You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and cooperate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name and photograph in such publicity.
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Monster Rewards excludes its liability for any loss, damage, injury, cost or expense suffered by you, whether directly or indirectly and howsoever caused, in connection with the Draw and use of any prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude Monster Rewards' liability for death or personal injury arising from Monster Rewards' own negligence or any other liability that cannot, as a matter of law, be excluded.
- You agree to indemnify Monster Rewards and keep Monster Rewards indemnified against any loss, damage, injury, cost or expense suffered by Monster Rewards as a result of your entry in the Draw, including (but not limited to) any claim of infringement of intellectual property rights made by any third party.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.